SYDNEY - Police, ambulance paramedics and volunteer rescue teams had to be called in after a three-year-old boy was trapped in a toy vending machine at a central coast shopping centre here.
SYDNEY - A bridge in Australia that cost local taxpayers one million dollars collapsed before it could be officially declared open.
SYDNEY - Companies that let staff use iPhones and iPads for business have been warned that hackers could steal passwords from the device in just six minutes even if its lock is enabled.
SYDNEY - Insurance claims following Australia's devastating floods in Queensland have reached the $2 billion mark, a media report said Friday.
SYDNEY - A light aircraft, carrying two people in their 20s and a dog, crashed in a street in Sydney's west.
- Missing man’s body found dumped in freezer
- Single punch kills man in Australia
- Australian punches attacking croc, escapes
- Man with foot fetish pleads for lenient sentencing
- Man takes fire truck for joyride in Australia
- Queensland braces for Cyclone Yasi
- Jail inmates made to stand naked for 12 hours in Georgia
- Worker survives five-storey fall in Australia
- Australian husband could be tried for alleged 1963 rape of his wife
- Sex doll ditches rider in Australia floods
- Invoices land for Australia’s biggest natural disaster
- Australia’s flood crisis rolls south into Victoria
- New floods hit southern Australia as north mops up
- Mud, toil, tears and sweat as Brisbane cleans up
- Receding floodwaters reveal Queensland as ‘war zone’
- Flooded Queensland flags ‘postwar’ reconstruction (Second Lead)
- Worst over for Brisbane as deadly flood runs out of puff
- Brisbane spared as deadly flood runs out of puff
- Brisbane awash as deadly flood arrives
- New life amid devastation, baby born in Queensland
- Lights out as Brisbane awaits deadly flood
- Residents flee Brisbane as flood threat grows in Australia
- Two killed in Australia floods
- Australia’s flood crisis creeps toward Brisbane
- Residents relieved as Australia’s flood crisis rolls on
- Australia airlifts east coast residents ahead of flood peak
- Airlift to waterlogged Australia’s east coast ahead of flood peak
- Australia’s coast city braces for ‘biblical’ floods
- US woman arrested on charges of cocaine smuggling
- Female teacher jailed for sex with boys
- ‘Assange has not broken Australian law’
- E-mail alerts to warn pilots about volcanic eruptions
- Australian officials say asylum boat deaths likely to reach 50
- Christmas Island Faces Nature’s Wrath
- Asylum seekers on wrecked boat drown off Australian island