KOCHI - Retired Chief Justice K.G.
KOCHI - A Chennai-bound Jet Airways flight from here was aborted when one of its tyres caught fire just before take-off.
KOCHI - The Kerala government Friday told the high court that several steps would be taken to control the large crowds during the two-month pilgrimage to the Sabarimala temple while the police would probe the "real cause" of the Jan 14 stampede near the shrine that claimed 102 lives.
KOCHI - Leader of opposition in the Lok Sabha and senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushma Swaraj will Wednesday visit the spot near the Sabarimala shrine in Kerala where 102 people lost their lives in a stampede, an official said.
KOCHI - A deeply concerned Kerala High Court Monday asked the state government to submit by Thursday a report on the stampede near the Sabarimala shrine in which 102 pilgrims perished.
- In attack on Kerala professor, police name 54 accused
- Film director files cheating case against Bollywood actress
- CBI files charge sheet in Kerala’s Muthoot murder case
- CBI gets more time to probe Kerala businessman’s murder
- CBI seeks more time for Muthoot scion murder probe
- Former Kerala cop gets life term for Maoist’s murder
- Air Arabia flight makes emergency landing at Kochi
- Riyadh-bound flight lands in Kochi after smoke alarm
- 17 years on, one convicted in Muslim cleric’s murder
- Bail denied to six who chopped off Kerala teacher’s palm
- Kerala Police begin probe into forged letters to Chidambaram
- Radical group’s march banned in Kerala town
- Funeral of senior navy officer in Kochi Friday
- Bail conditions of Maudany’s wife relaxed
- Bigger conspiracy in killing, says murdered priest’s widow
- Kerala Christian priest faces murder charge
- Naval UAV crashes in Kochi
- 11-year-old domestic help rescued from advocate’s house
- 18 injured in Emirates air pocket fall
- Air Pocket Ruins Return Flight
- ‘I saw death from close quarters on Emirates flight’
- Emirates aircraft suffers air pocket fall
- Suspended Kerala cop says he is being singled out
- 40 years on, cops face heat for killing Maoist
- Three held for sending SMS alert in Kochi