JIND - Two students and the driver of a school bus were killed while five students were injured when their vehicle collided with a tractor-trolley here Tuesday morning, police said.
JIND - Demonstrations by the Jat community to demand a probe by a Special Investigation Team (SIT) into last year's Mirchpur caste violence entered its 11th day Tuesday in this Haryana district, which remained cut off from the rest of the state for the third consecutive day.
JIND - Protests by the Jat community to demand a Special Investigation Team (SIT) probe into last year's Mirchpur caste violence spilled into Jind and other areas of Haryana Monday, the 10th day, with community members blocking rail and road traffic.
JIND - Hundreds of Jat community members blocked roads in Haryana's Jind district Sunday to demand a Special Investigation Team probe into the Mirchpur caste violence last year in which an elderly Dalit man and his daughter were killed in an arson attack.
JIND - Jat community members continued their protest here for the fifth day Wednesday as several rounds of talks between their representatives and the district administration over demand for fresh CBI probe into Mirchpur caste violence failed to break the deadlock.
- Mirchpur violence: Jats continue to block rail tracks
- Mirchpur violence: Jats continue rail blockade
- Mirchpur violence: Jat conclave wants fresh CBI probe
- Eloped couple’s bodies found on railway track
- Man booked for suspected honour killing of daughter
- Mother who killed kids to elope arrested
- Dalit man murdered in Haryana