ISLAMABAD - There is disquiet in the Hindu community over the as-yet unsolved abduction of their religious leader, a senior Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader in Quetta has been told.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, who was arrested at the Delhi airport for carrying undeclared foreign currency, is contemplating legal action against the Indian authorities for allegedly confiscating his money.
ISLAMABAD - Despite a hectic 24-hour visit of John Kerry, chairman of US Senate's Foreign Relations Committee, Pakistan's civil and military establishment seems to be in a defiant mood on the issue of granting diplomatic immunity to Raymond Davis, a US consular staffer arrested on charges of gunning down two Pakistani men in Lahore.
ISLAMABAD - A jilted Pakistani girl, who orchestrated the murder of her 20-year-old lover, had filmed the gruesome act on her mobile phone as two of her associates hacked his body into pieces after stabbing him to death, police said.
ISLAMABAD - The incidents of violence against women are increasing in Pakistan, said Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) president Asma Jahangir.
- Kerry heads to Pakistan after formal complaint against Davis
- Lahore shooting: Probe calls US official’s bluff
- Hindu among five abducted in Pakistan
- 761 Pakistanis in Indian jails: Report
- Raymond has diplomatic immunity: Pakistan’s ruling party
- 2 Chinese engineers die in Pakistan mine collapse
- 20 killed as bus catches fire in Pakistan
- Pakistan seeks release of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Pakistan concerned over Rahat Fateh Ali Khan’s detention in India (Lead, superseding earlier story)
- Qureshi’s disclosure catches Pakistani government off-guard
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Second Lead)
- US official to be charged with murder: Pakistani police
- Two hurt in Karachi rail track blasts
- Kidnapped Hindu trader rescued in Pakistan
- Pakistan defence photos found in US official’s camera
- US suspends bilateral engagements with Pakistan
- Minorities feeling insecure in Pakistan, says minister
- Nine of family stabbed to death in Pakistan
- Musharraf is now an accused in Benazir killing
- Lahore shooting: 3 more Americans barred from leaving Pakistan
- Boy thrashed for delay in serving tea
- We need time to decide US official’s case: Islamabad
- Pakistan jail prison officials flee police custody
- Lahore shooting: court extends remand of American
- I was sold every few months, recounts Pakistani woman
- Three eunuchs raped in Pakistan
- Pakistan relentless on US official’s arrest, trial
- Pakistani barber tonsured, paraded on donkey
- Millions of flood-hit Pakistanis struggle for food
- Vigilante justice haunts Pakistani women, says daily
- Pakistani woman electrocuted to death for eloping
- 12 killed in Pakistan road crash
- Pakistani woman beaten for taking shortcut through field
- Four million flood-hit Pakistanis still homeless: Red Cross
- Shocking but expected, says Pakistani daily on transit scam