BANGALORE - The Karnataka High Court Friday rejected the bail plea of Abdul Nasir Maudany, leader of the Kerala-based Peoples Democractic Party and an accused in the Banglaore blasts case.
BANGALORE - The Karnataka government late Thursday said it had filed a police complaint against Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman K.
BANGALORE - Karnataka's lone woman minister Shobha Karandlaje Wednesday claimed she had received a call that she will "meet the same fate as Yashwant Sonawane" for trying to streamline the supply of cooking gas to the city's consumers.
BANGALORE - Self-styled godman Swami Nityananda Tuesday claimed that he faced blackmail bids by some people in positions of power to cough up a whopping Rs.100 crore for not releasing a sex romp video allegedly involving him and an actress.
BANGALORE - The investigations into the source of unaccounted currency seized from the monastery of the Karmapa, Ugyen Trinley Dorje, at Dharmasala in Himachal Pradesh should be thorough, Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama said Sunday.
- Dalai Lama for thorough probe into Karmapa’s cash links
- Beware of attack tool kits from malicious websites: Symantec
- South Indian film actress held for prostitution
- 20 from Karnataka among Sabarimala victims
- Court stays Karnataka land scam probe for four weeks
- Bangalore woman techie’s killer nabbed
- Corrupt ministers’ list given to Yeddyurappa: Governor
- Bangalore cops quiz slain techie’s husband, friends
- Woman techie from Assam murdered in Bangalore
- 13 dead in Karnataka accident
- Ex-driver claims threat to life from Nityananda
- Newly-married couple among 20 killed in Karnataka accidents
- IT minister resigns, land scam hits Yeddyurappa hard (Second Lead)
- Karnataka IT minister resigns over land scam
- Karnataka IT minister quits over land scam
- Lok Ayukta names Karnataka IT minister, son in land deal
- Chargesheet filed against godman Nityananada
- Here’s how to dejargonise Karnataka land scam (Letter from Bangalore)
- Bangalore cabbie gets life term for Pratibha’s rape-murder (Evening Lead)
- Bangalore cabbie gets life term for Pratibha murder (Second Lead)
- Pratibha murder: Bangalore cabbie sentenced for life
- Taxi driver sentenced for life in Pratibha murder case
- Bangalore driver found guilty of techie’s murder (Second Lead)
- Bangalore cabbie found guilty of Pratibha’s murder
- Driver convicted in rape, murder case
- Tainted Karnataka BJP corporator in judicial custody
- Karnataka BJP corporator held on graft charge
- Gangster’s accomplice killed in Bangalore gun battle
- Accused of sexual harassment, L. Subramaniam plans legal action
- Domestic help accuses L. Subramaniam of sexual harassment
- Threat email to Yeddyurappa traced to cyber cafe
- Police oppose bail to Maudany, final hearing on Sep 6
- 50 skulls recovered in Karnataka town
- CRPF trooper shoots dead 3 relatives in Dharwad
- Chetak chopper crashes, pilots escape with minor injuries