ATHENS - Greek counter-terrorism police detonated a suspicious parcel addressed to the ministry of justice Wednesday, amid fears that there could be a new round of terrorism attacks in Greece, local media reports said.
ATHENS - Angry protesters set the finance ministry on fire after some 20,000 strikers marched through central Athens Wednesday and a national strike against austerity measures closed down services, hospitals and schools.
ATHENS/AMSTERDAM - A Greek-owned tanker loaded with jet fuel collided with a container ship off the coast of Amsterdam, officials from the Ministry of Maritime Affairs in Athens said Tuesday.
ATHENS - A Turkish ship with 213 people onboard crashed at a port in Greece, injuring 30 people of whom 20 were Britons, officials said.
ATHENS, Ga. - Georgia tailback Washaun Ealey, the team's leading rusher last season, was arrested early Friday and charged with hit and run and driving on a suspended license early Friday.
- Pilot killed after F-16 jets collide off Crete
- 2 Greek fighter jets collide in mid-air; 1 dead
- Pilots missing as Greek military’s F-16 jets collide
- 2 Greek fighter jets collide in mid-air
- US sees spike in Greek terrorism
- Greek journalist gunned down, police cite terror
- Russian spy suspect missing after jumping bail in Cyprus
- Greek anti-terror police probe deadly bombing
- Bomb rocks Greek law enforcement ministry, 1 dead
- Blast rocks Greek public order minister's office
- Santorini: Cliffs, beaches and the sapphire sea
- Greece sends condolences to India over air tragedy
- Turkish PM visits troubled Greece, backs arms cuts
- Bomb explodes inside Greek courthouse, 1 wounded
- Bomb explodes in northern Greek city
- 1 hurt in bomb blast outside Greek prison
- 3 dead in fire at Greek bank during Athens riots
- Somali pirates seize Greek cargo ship
- 6 charged with left-wing terrorism in Greece
- Greek terror suspects appear before prosecutor
- 'Modern Family,' 'Glee' among Peabody winners
- Bomb explodes in Athens killing 1, injuring 2
- Greek capital witnesses three blasts in two days
- Greece hit by strikes over austerity plan
- Thieves demanded ransom for former president’s body
- Huge wave kills 2 on cruise ship in Mediterranean
- Huge waves kills 2 on cruise ship in Mediterranean
- Video, prints implicate Texas church fire suspects
- DNA, hot line lead to arrests in Texas church fire
- Authorities charge 2 men in Texas church fire
- Greece: 2 policemen on trial for teen's killing
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts From Recent Editorials
- Greece vows deficit cuts, prepares emergency plan
- Folk-rocker Vic Chesnutt dies in Ga. at 45