WELLINGTON - Rebuilding quake-ravaged Christchurch is set to cost more than $7 billion, the New Zealand government said Friday.
WELLINGTON - Three hundred people are missing and 75 bodies have been recovered from the quake ravaged New Zealand city of Christchurch, local authorities said Wednesday.
WELLINGTON - A 6.3-magnitude earthquake hit Christchurch Tuesday in New Zealand's South Island causing widespread destruction with reports of many deaths.
WELLINGTON - An Indian national drowned while board surfing Saturday at Ohope beach in the eastern Bay of Plenty.
WELLINGTON - A New Zealand man faces a legal suit for allegedly crying out another woman's name while making love with his ex-partner.
- Slain Indian-origin woman’s husband faces murder charge
- Cyclone Wilma lashes New Zealand, brings floods, landslides
- Global fake sex pills racket busted in New Zealand
- Bar manager loses licence for drinking beer in New Zealand
- Husband of Indian origin woman burned alive found in Fiji
- Indian origin woman burned alive in New Zealand
- Chinese trial of New Zealand murder suspect provokes protests
- Families make Christmas visit to mine where 29 men died
- Seals massacre on New Zealand beach
- New Zealand remembers dead miners with national service
- Indian family reprieved to stay in New Zealand
- New Zealand plane returns after smoke alert in cabin
- Recovery of miners’ bodies in New Zealand to take weeks
- Runway blackout causes air travel chaos in New Zealand
- Third blast rocks New Zealand coal mine where 29 died
- Three teenagers rescued after 50 days lost at sea
- Second blast rips through New Zealand mine; all 29 miners dead (Second Lead)
- Families fell to the floor when told of New Zealand miners’ death
- Miners believed dead after second blast at New Zealand coal mine
- Robots look for trapped miners on sixth day
- Efforts on to rescue trapped New Zealand miners
- Hopes for survival of trapped New Zealand miners fading
- New Zealand mine drama in fourth day with no end in sight
- No progress on rescue for 29 trapped in mine
- Fate of New Zealand’s 29 trapped miners still unclear
- Granny, 54, caught with big drug haul
- Mozart music helps cops combat crime
- New Zealand man, daughter convicted of incest conspiracy
- New Zealand boy kills 11-year-old friend
- New Zealand TV anchor’s future uncertain after ‘racial slur’
- Sea Shepherd, whaling protester in NZ public spat
- Drug smuggler hid past to get New Zealand hospital job
- Moderate quake rocks New Zealand's North Island
- New Zealand prime minister cancels Europe trip
- New Zealand quake: Christchurch faces year to recover