Port-au-PRINCE - Life stood still for 47 seconds in Haiti Wednesday as a moment of silence fell over the disaster-ravaged Caribbean country.
Port-au-PRINCE - A funeral service in the ruins of Port-au-Prince cathedral Wednesday included ceremonies to remember the 230,000 people killed in a quake that devastated Haiti a year ago.
Port-au-PRINCE - An estimated 1,523 people have died of cholera and the epidemic could last for years in Haiti, the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO) has said.
Port-au-PRINCE - An estimated 1,250 people have died from cholera and an additional 21,000 have been sickened by the disease, Haiti's health ministry said.
Port-au-PRINCE - Protesters clashed with police and UN peacekeepers in Haitian capital Port-au-Prince over the spreading cholera epidemic, as US health experts warned of a substantial increase in cases.
- Hurricane Tomas leaves eight dead
- Over 250 die of cholera in Haiti
- Seven dead in Haiti storm
- Unesco to help restore Haitian cultural heritage
- Sarkozy offers Haiti millions in aid and debt relief
- Quake-hit Haiti airport now set to reopen
- Haiti raises quake toll to 217,000
- Haiti quake toll tops 200,000
- World Food Programme begins food distribution for women only
- Beyonce takes 6 Grammys, makes history
- Beyonce makes history with 6 Grammys
- Beyonce takes 5 Grammys; Kings of Leon win record
- 10 Americans arrested in Haiti for child trafficking
- 10 Americans held for illegally trying to take children from Haiti
- Haiti president bemoans lack of coordination in aid relief
- Death toll from Haiti quake reaches 150,000
- Haiti man rescued 11 days after quake
- Search for survivors ends as Haiti toll at 111,000
- Haiti police shoot two food-theft suspects: CNN
- Haiti hit by another aftershock
- Haiti’s underbelly seethes after earthquake
- More damage reported after 6.1-magnitude Haiti aftershock
- Strong aftershock hits Haiti
- UN troops seek to locate wreckage of banks
- Woman found alive after one week in ruins
- Haitian government wants tent cities
- Survivors found in Haiti supermarket rubble
- Riots break out in Haiti; toll could reach 200,000
- Hillary Clinton visits Haiti
- Relief effort ramps up in Haiti as survivor window closes
- Haitian doctors beg for help to face disaster