MANILA - A series of landslides and floods killed at least nine people and displaced thousands in the eastern and southern Philippines, the Office of Civil Defence said Monday.
SYDNEY - Australia's military declared victory Monday in its race to provision the 75,000 people of Rockhampton ahead of floods that by mid-week could isolate the east-coast city from the rest of waterlogged Queensland.
GHAZIABAD - The Central Bureau of Investigation's report in the Aarushi Talwar murder as an unsolved case will be heard by the CBI special court here Jan 7.
LUCKNOW - A mob lynched a man in Kaushambhi in Uttar Pradesh after he was found sneaking into a house, police said Monday.
TEHRAN - Seven convicted drug traffickers were executed Monday in western Iran by hanging, Fars news agency reported.
- Top Hero Group official held in Citibank fraud (Second Lead)
- Five injured as cylinder bursts in Madhya Pradesh’s fair
- Hero Group official held in Rs.300 crore Citibank fraud
- Rajesh Talwar files plea against closing Aarushi murder case
- Top Hero Group official arrested in Citibank fraud
- Adarsh scam: Maharashtra rights panel member resigns
- Women’s commission confident Aarushi will get justice
- Why the haste to close Aarushi case, court asks CBI
- We won’t give up, say Talwars
- Aarushi case: Court registers CBI closure report
- Airlift to waterlogged Australia’s east coast ahead of flood peak
- Three die after drinking moonshine