MUMBAI - An embarrassed Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) Saturday suspended party legislator Dilip Wagh, who is accused of raping a 22-year-old woman, an official said.
MUMBAI - The Bombay High Court Tuesday transferred the Pune land scam probe to the CBI and directed the agency to book former Maharashtra minister and Bharatiya Janata Party leader Raj Purohit and others for the alleged Rs.3 billion fraud, a lawyer said.
MUMBAI - Leading businessman Hasan Ali Khan, allegedly the country's top tax evador, was grilled by Income Tax authorities from Mumbai Friday, official sources said.
MUMBAI - The Bombay High Court Thursday ordered the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to take over investigations into the missing documents of the controversial Adarsh Cooperative Housing Society.
MUMBAI - Twenty-eight years old Amit Gupta made money quickly and in a novel way - through his girlfriend.
- 4 students drown while on Valenmtine’s Day picnic
- Captured Somali pirates brought to Mumbai
- Three killed in Tata Group headquarters fire (Second Lead)
- Three die in Tata headquarters fire
- Balwa taken to Delhi, company says ‘wrongly implicated’ (Second Lead)
- Balwa innocent, claims DB Realty
- Shahid Balwa taken to Delhi
- Bombay House Sets On Fire
- CBI gets transit remand of Shahid Balwa
- Fire in Tata headquarters in Mumbai, three killed
- 28 captured Somali pirates to be tried in Mumbai
- Pune land scam probe may be given to CBI, says court
- Indian Navy, Coast Guard foil another piracy attempt
- Criminal, arms supplier arrested in Mumbai with arms
- Ashok Chavan made undue recommendations in Adarsh, says FIR
- Rammed warship catches fire, listing; probe ordered
- Main accused in burning of Sonawane dies of injuries
- Warship on fire post collision, efforts on to douse blaze
- CBI raids premises of three Adarsh scam accused
- Ashok Chavan named as accused in Adarsh scam
- CBI raids offices, residences of Adarsh promoters
- Educating boys to respect women
- CBI files FIR in Adarsh scam
- CBI files chargesheet in Adarsh case
- Maharashtra urges people to tip off police on adulteration
- IAS officers condemn killing of Malegaon officer
- Sonawane\’s widow demands CBI probe; government staff strike work
- Sonawane’s burning: Maharashtra government employees on strike
- Sonawane’s burning: Maharashtra raids oil, milk adulterators
- Burning of Malegaon official to be probed; compensation announced
- Malegaon official burnt to death during raid
- CBI raids Mumbai Port Trust officials’ premises
- Suspected gas leak in Mumbai, no casualties
- Oil spill off Mumbai coast
- Maharashtra information commissioner linked in Adarsh scam suspended