LONDON - A Saudi princess accused of sexually harassing her British bodyguard has been allowed to hide her identity in court, a media report said Tuesday.
LONDON - A promising young businessman of Indian origin was found murdered in the boot of a burning car in London, police said.
LONDON - British authorities have foiled an attempt to send out nearly one billion pounds worth of Libyan banknotes back to Tripoli, a media report said Monday.
LONDON - Indian-origin Briton Shrien Dewani, accused of murdering his newly-married wife Anni during their honeymoon in Cape Town, reportedly tried to kill himself and had to be admitted to hospital.
LONDON - A computer expert was paid more than 13 million pounds (about $21 million) after he fooled the CIA that he developed software to stop Al Qaeda attacks, a media report said.
- Dewani murder: Prosecution chief terms husband ‘murderer’
- ‘Narnia’ producer commits suicide
- Dewani murder suspects say police tortured them for confession
- Bangladeshi driver faces jail for groping woman in London
- Tycoon allegedly kills wife for her Facebook affair
- British grandmother found guilty of sex with dog
- Man calls up ex-wife to say: ‘I’ve killed the kids’
- Britain receives request to freeze Mubarak assets
- Ex-Liberian president stashed $400 mn: WikiLeaks
- Court calls man ‘coward’ for killing woman, two kids
- Upper-casing password can foolproof your e-mail account
- US woman charged in 1957 death of daughter
- ‘Man treated daughter like slave for 11 years’
- Honeymoon murder: Husband may not have plotted killing
- Slain Indian woman’s husband may not have hired killers
- Man survives 1,000-ft mountain fall
- Man kept wife in cellar for 16 years, lived with another woman
- Gay rights activist murdered in Uganda
- Five arrested for hacking anti-WikiLeaks computers
- Osbourne campaigns to stop lesbians from being raped
- British teenager’s murder plan hatched on Facebook
- Indian-origin woman faces jail in Dubai
- Drunk pilot jailed for forgetting where he was flying
- Woman jailed for claiming benefits pretending to be single
- Man shown as police informer on Facebook shot at
- ‘Harry Potter’ actress asked judge not to jail brother
- Two mn crimes go unreported every year in Britain
- Fake calls dupe US citizens for WikiLeaks access
- Student rates female schoolmates on Facebook, suspended
- Octogenarian hits burglar who flees
- South African cops say motive behind Indian-origin bride’s murder found
- Somali pirates seize Greek ship, says EU
- Near-miss at Birmingham Airport
- Wife-beating row: Indian diplomat in Britain transferred (Roundup)
- Woman ‘poses as man’ to trick women into having sex