CARACAS - Around 10,000 people had to be evacuated after a fire broke out in an arms depot in Venezuela, killing at least one person, officials said.
CARACAS - Over 73,000 people have been evacuated from 11 Venezuelan states due to heavy rains that has led to the death of at least 32 people in the past few days, a cabinet minister has said.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Going into Sunday's legislative elections, President Hugo Chavez pitched his candidates like a salesman, promising Venezuelans he will give them low-interest credit cards and discounted appliances from washing machines to TV sets.
CARACAS, Venezuela - A power cut halts subway service in Venezuela's capital.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Venezuela's state airline Conviasa on Friday began a two-week suspension of flights to improve safety after a plane crash that killed 17 people and a subsequent emergency landing.
- Chavez: Man seeking US asylum should be extradited
- Death toll rises to 17 in Venezuela plane crash
- Death toll rises to 16 in Venezuela plane crash
- Venezuelan military helicopter crashes into boat
- 14 dead, four missing in Venezuelan plane crash
- Plane carrying 51 crashes in Venezuela; 36 survive
- Plane crashes with 51 aboard in Venezuela
- At least 33 survive after Venezuela plane crash
- Plane carrying 47 crashes in Venezuela, 23 survive
- Plane crashed with 51 aboard in Venezuela
- Ven official: at least 23 survive plane crash
- Venezuelan official: plane crashed with 47 aboard
- Fire breaks out at refinery pier in Venezuela
- 10 killed in Venezuelan military chopper crash
- 10 killed in helicopter crash in Venezuela
- Venezuela extradites terror suspect to Cuba
- Chavez: Detained Salvadoran wanted in Cuba
- Malaria epidemic hits southern Venezuela
- IAPA: Latam leaders threatening critical media
- Chavez turns to Cubans for help with energy crisis
- Analysis: Chavez's socialist project badly hobbled
- Moderate earthquake rattles eastern Venezuela
- Chavez suspends rolling blackouts in Caracas
- Venezuela begins rolling blackouts nationwide
- Venezuela announces nationwide energy rationing
- Venezuela faces risk of devastating power collapse