ALLAHABAD - At least 20 people, including policemen, were injured here Tuesday when lawyers and district officials clashed and then fought pitched battles with police.
GHAZIABAD/ALLAHABAD - A CBI special court here Monday issued bailable warrants against Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, the parents of murdered teenager Aarushi Talwar, after they failed to appear before it, while the Allahabad High Court continued to hear their plea against their being tried for the crime.
ALLAHABAD - A major fire broke out in a warehouse of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) here Saturday morning, gutting machinery and equipment worth around Rs.50 lakh, an official said.
ALLAHABAD - Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, parents of murdered teenager Aarushi Talwar, Friday questioned the right of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to oppose their plea before the Allahabad High Court to be discharged in the three-year old sensational murder case of their daughter.
ALLAHABAD - Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, parents of murdered teenager Aarushi Talwar, Wednesday urged the Allahabad High Court to set aside a special CBI court's order to put them on trial for the gruesome killing of their own daughter in Noida about three years ago.
- Talwars move Allahabad High Court against CBI court order
- Two held with antique idol worth Rs.20 mn
- Ambulance-truck collision kills four
- Major fire in state power utility’s warehouse
- Rape victim’s family alleges pressure by minister’s kin
- 70-year-old retired principal raped, murdered
- Neera Yadav granted bail
- Three bombs defused in Allahabad (Lead, Changing dateline)
- Key accused in Allahabad blast surrenders in court
- Allahabad bomb blast accused sent to police custody
- One killed in Allahabad blast (Second Lead)
- 12 get jail for trading in tiger parts
- Student faints after ragging in Allahabad University