COPENHAGEN - A Danish ship with seven crew members on board has been captured by pirates off the coast of Somalia, Denmark's foreign ministry said Monday evening.
COPENHAGEN - A court in Denmark Friday handed down a nine-year jail term for a Somali-born man who, a year ago, attacked a Danish cartoonist whose depiction of the Prophet Mohammed sparked outrage in the Muslim world.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - A one-legged Chechen boxer injured in an explosion at a Copenhagen hotel was preparing a letter bomb, likely intended for a Danish newspaper that published cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad, police said Friday.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Danish police on Wednesday identified the man suspected of setting off a small explosion in a Copenhagen hotel as a one-legged Chechen-born boxer living in Belgium.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Danish police say they believe they have pinned down the identity of the one-legged man suspected of setting off a small explosion in a Copenhagen hotel.
- Man arrested after small blast in Copenhagen
- Bomb attack kills Afghan Muslim religious leader
- Bomb attack kills Afghan Muslim religous leader
- 6 more American troops die in Afghan fighting
- 5 more American troops die in Afghan fighting
- 15 kayakers missing in Greenland after storm
- Bikinis in Moscow: Europe wilts in heat wave
- Danish rock festival remembers accident victims
- Ash, Greek credit crises reveal a disunited Europe
- Skies opening for aviation over Europe
- European no-fly zone shrinks, but remains subject to change
- Iceland's volcanic ash halts flights across Europe
- Scientists seek better way to do climate report
- Danish forces free 25 hostages held by Somali pirates
- Controversial Danish cartoonist’s work raises money for Haiti
- British singer Susan Boyle to star at Haiti benefit gala