SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Raging floodwaters from Tropical Storm Otto overturned cars, toppled power lines and washed out roads in the northeastern Caribbean, officials said Thursday, as high seas stalled efforts to free a grounded oil tanker.
LOS ANGELES - Thunderstorms spit lightning and unleashed downpours across warm and humid Southern California on Friday, causing widespread power outages and injuring one man.
LOS ANGELES - California's blistering fall heat wave sent temperatures to an all-time record high of 113 degrees Monday in downtown Los Angeles, and many sought refuge at the beach or in the shade.
MIAMI - Matthew has weakened to a tropical depression and is expected to dissipate in a day or two.
CARACAS, Venezuela - A power cut halts subway service in Venezuela's capital.
- Officials: 2 tornadoes struck NYC during storm
- Authorities: 2 tornadoes struck NYC during storm
- NYC storm leaves 14-mile path of destruction
- Weather service probing whether tornado hit NYC
- Weather service to probe whether tornado hit NYC
- Brief but strong storm barrels through NYC; 1 dead
- Brief but strong storm sweeps through NYC; 1 dead
- Fire officials assess damage from Detroit blazes
- Colorado wildfire destroys more than 130 homes
- Toll of Colorado wildfire grows
- Crews run into treacherous conditions in Colo fire
- 8 people missing in Colo. wildfire
- Tropical Storm Earl makes landfall in Nova Scotia
- US says goodbye to Earl as storm spins into Canada
- High winds leave 12,000 Utah homes without power
- Egyptians protest power outages, block key highway
- O'Malley calls for review of power outages in Md.
- Official: 1 dead in South LA building explosion
- Power outages hit Mid-Atlantic after storm; 4 dead
- Power outages plague DC area after storms; 2 dead
- Power outages hit DC area after storms; 2 dead
- Mass power outages hit DC metro area after storms
- NASCAR Trucks race postponed by power outage
- Lebanon is booming but no end to power outages
- 26 killed, 38 missing as typhoon hits Philippines
- 16 killed, 11 missing as typhoon hits Philippines
- 9 killed, 10 missing as typhoon lashes Philippines
- 3 killed, 19 missing as typhoon lashes Philippines
- NH woman on oxygen dies after power cut to home
- Conn. city counts damage, blessings after tornado
- Bridgeport, Conn., views damage from strong storm
- Weather service to survey storm damage in Conn.
- Iraqi official: No magic wand to end power outages
- Conn. city surveys damage from powerful storm
- Severe storm shatters largest city in Connecticut